Holistic massage is not an erotic massage and does not include genital and anal area.
Holistic massage takes its name from the Greek term “Holos” meaning all, whole, complete.
The human being is an “indivisible all” made up of a physical body, a mind, emotions and a soul or spirit.
This massage takes this uniqueness of the human being into consideration employing different traditional techniques(Taoist, Swedish or Californian Massage), with the aim of bringing this complete Being into balance.
To get to know our inner selves, become aware of blockages, how they come about and to release them.
One of the fundamental aims of holistic massage is to stimulate us physically, mentally and spiritually, as it reactivates the energy flow, bringing about balance, health and wellbeing,
Among its multiple benefits we can find:
On a physical level
- Improves circulation
- Improves the immunological system
- Relaxes muscles
- Helps to eliminate toxins
- Corrects posture
- Notably reduces illnesses caused by stress
- Exfoliates and promotes cell regeneration
- Stimulates the production of chemicals which generate wellbeing
- Combats insomnia
On a mental and spiritual level
- Increases self-awareness
- Favours concentration and mental clarity
- Unblocks emotions which are trapped within the tissues
- Works as an antidepressant and anger reducer
- Deeply sensitises