What are you interested in?
- Discover new forms of physical, emotional and mental pleasure
- Increase desire
- Enjoy practising Tantra
- Feel, control, prolong and intensify the pleasure
- Have, control, prolong and intensify orgasms
- Enjoy a massage given by a professional
- Feel more fulfilled in general
- Experience female ejaculation
- Enjoy anal sex
- Feel unconditional love
- Experience ecstasy
You have within your reach the discovery of new forms of physical, emotional and mental pleasure. From the most subtle to the most intense. From peace to ecstasy. From the wildest and most lavish to the most tender and loving. From a state of trance to one of super-consciousness.
You can increase its intensity, frequency and lengthen it in time. From a minute to an hour, from a day to a whole lifetime…In the long term we call it happiness. It is that simple…do you see?
We all have the capacity to feel pleasure and to increase it. And we are all sexual beings. As with everything else it is learned with practice if you are open and committed enough. Shall we start?
Improve your health
- Resolve sexual issues: premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, lack of desire, anorgasmia, vaginismus, pain, addiction, trauma, etc.
- And those not so sexual: depression, lack of meaning, anxiety, stress, anger, etc.
- Relationship problems: lack of sex, aversion to touch, body image issues, emotional dependency, jealousy, infidelity, differences in values, difficulties in communication, emotional blockage, etc.
- In the area of physical therapy: post-surgery, post childbirth, prostate pain, period pain, anal fissures, nodules, hemorrhoids, etc.
According to the WHO: “Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being” The term is relative like that of happiness, and we can always be healthier.
We tend to want to attain a state of health which meets the standard which most people seem to enjoy. When we don’t meet this we believe we have an “issue” which needs to be resolved.
I am an expert in sexuality but can treat any “issue”, whether sexual or not and, of course, improve your health even if you have no issues. It is highly recommendable, we know well that prevention is better than cure, and preventing from the perspective of sexuality is very effective.
Learn and Develop Yourself
- New forms of pleasure
- Use sex as a path to transformation
- Use sex as a spiritual path
- Health and vitality through sex
- Being responsible with your own body
- Practise Tantra
- Personal empowerment
- Please your partner
- Improve your sexual performance
- Control orgasms and ejaculation
- Expand sexual pleasure to other areas
- Be who you want to be
We all share one goal in life: to enjoy. We do not always attain it but we can learn. Learn how to enjoy, how to feel pleasure, how to be happy..
By giving meaning to learning, may be we do not enjoy, but we always can learn. Enjoying and learning how to enjoy more. It is a good way of giving a meaning to life and feeling happy at all times. It only depends on ourselves.
Sexuality is the perfect place to influence our attitude and to learn through a pleasure intensified by the powerful sexual energy. Tantra discovered this millennia ago. What we learn in this fabulous and most pleasant laboratory we can always apply to any other areas.
No matter what, you will gain all three, if you want to…
Sexuality treated in a professional and serious manner, in order for enjoyment, healing and learning.
Sex is always a delicate, intimate and personal subject which needs you to feel comfortable and secure. I work from different paradigms using very diverse techniques, with one clear goal: That you find what you are looking for, whether pleasure, health or transformation.
A whole life of training, experience and circumstances have made my profession become totally integrated in my being and I develop it naturally. I am coherent: what I apply to others I apply to myself, and I enjoy seeing the results and always learning.
Are the DISCIPLINES, THERAPIES, ARTS or SCIENCES I employ mostly. But I use the word PARADIGMS as it better defines the different ways of seeing one same reality and prevents identifying with just one, which is something very important. I invite you to learn about them.
The techniques you will find described here are the ones which I employ most, although we can use others depending on your wishes and needs. It is very important to understand the reason for applying them and how to do so. I invite you to learn about them.